Anal Douching 101
What’s the deal with anal douching? In today’s post, we’re diving deep into the why’s, how’s and all the ways you can use an anal douche. Read on for more 😉
Why Do People Anal Douche?
Many people who enjoy anal pleasures of all kinds find that anal douching is a great way to keep the anal cavity clean before anal sex, rimming, felching, or ass to mouth pleasure. Many people want to avoid the messy and unpleasant residue involved with anal play and therefore, opt to use anal douches as a way to keep the area as clean as possible.
How to Anal Douche:
- Douching is easiest and least messy when done in the shower or hovering over your toilet.
- It is important to clean your douche mechanism thoroughly before using to ensure that it’s been sterilized and disinfected.
- Apply plenty of lubricant to yourself and also the douche mechanism before inserting.
- Make sure you are within reach of your toilet as you will need to relieve yourself immediately after douching. Also, make sure the warm water is JUST water ONLY. Soap and other materials can cause irritation and discomfort.
- Insert the douche 2-3 inches in and then let the warm water (Not too hot or too cold as extreme temperatures can be damaging) in either by squeezing the bulb, using a shower douche, or your water bag douche. Once you are letting the water flow, HOLD IT. DO NOT LET GO. Once you have a full feeling (like you need to use the restroom – listen to your body), quickly remove the douche, move to your toilet, and expel the water. Repeat 1-2 more times until the water runs clean.
3 Ways to Anal Douche:
- Bulb Douche – The bulb douche is perfect for beginners. The clean you get from this kind of douche will be a lot more shallow and you won’t experience (as much) discomfort as with other forms, if any at all.
- Shower Douche – A shower douche comes in a kit that attaches to your shower head. Many are easily found online. It is most commonly used for a more deep clean because it offers a constant flow of water to help clean you out more thoroughly.
- Water Bag Douche (Douche Bag) – Water bag douches are traditional enema methods. They come with a bag and attached hose which can be filled with water (not in the shower) and offers a deep clean. This form is a lot more portable than the other douches available so it’s better for travel.
!Warning/Disclaimer! Please be aware that we are not doctors. We can only recommend what has worked for us personally and what others in the community have recommended in their experience. Douching is not for everyone . If you are unsure of whether or not it may be right for you, please consult your doctor before attempting. Do not douche too often because it can diminish good bacteria in your body that you need to fight off infection and stay healthy. It is recommended that you do NOT douche more than 2 times per month, only use WARM water when douching, and do NOT LET GO TOO SOON when douching. Also, do not overfill when douching as it can be harmful.