Sex on your period might be something you would never, ever in a million years consider or it might be something you enjoy on the regular. Whatever your stance on this interesting (and sometimes deliciously messy) arrangement, there are several benefits to having sex on your period and we thought we’d mention a few of our favorites 😉
5 Benefits to Having Sex on Your Period
- Did you know strippers make more money on their periods? True story. Strippers tend to get better and more frequent tips during and around their periods because ovulation can literally be sensed by males on a primal level. Make it rain, ladies 😉
- It represents femininity and womanhood. You might not feel very feminine during your period, but it is a serious representation of womanhood, femininity, and fertility.
- It turns people on! Since it is a representation of all that is womanly, it may very well turn a lot of people on! Believe it or not, some people are extremely turned on by it.
- It might save your marriage. If you only happen to give off a specific aroma during your period, it might help increase the bonding and attraction between yourself and your partner which, if there’s trouble in paradise, could really help save your marriage! 😉
- Did you know it excretes through your skin and attracts others? It’s true. The scent of ovulation actually excretes through your skin (normally in the form of perspiration) and helps attract others to you. The scent is said to be similar to the scent of marigolds. Crazy, huh?
So, there you have it! You might be rethinking your no-sex-during-your-period rule and rightly so 😉
Stay Safe & Naughty 😉
Browse the Sales on Masturgasm – here.
Browse the Sales on Amazon – here.
Disclaimer: We, here at Masturgasm, are not doctors (though we love dressing up as naughty ones ;-)). We do not claim to be healthcare professionals; we only offer the best advice and what has worked best for us. If you are unsure whether any of these tips are right for you, please seek care with a medical doctor or primary healthcare physician.