With the New Year, everyone is trying to find ways to get in shape and live a healthier, more fulfilling lifestyle and, with that, comes the desire to enjoy ourselves as well. I, myself, have my own resolutions which include a resolution I believe everyone should employ: Have MORE Sex! We’re all busy all the time and sometimes, we take our partners for granted. Aside from the obvious pleasure gained from safe, consensual fun, sex also boosts immunity, contentment with life and overall well being. With that being said, here are 9 great food that will naturally boost your libido in 2011:
- Oysters: A timeless aphrodisiac, oysters are high in zinc, which raises sperm and testosterone levels. Zinc is also essential to reproductive functions in both men and women. Further, oysters contain dopamine, a hormone known to increase libido.
- Bananas: Containing bromelain enzymes which are believed to increase libido and reverse impotency in men, bananas are also a great source of potassium and B vitamins, all of which increase overall energy levels.
- Avocado: Avocado assists with metabolizing proteins in the body to give us more energy. They contain vitamin B6 and potassium, both of which increase libido in men and women.
- Almonds & Other Nuts: Almonds and other nuts contain essential fatty acids also known as EFA’s which offer raw energy and encourage the healthy production of male hormones.
- Mixed Berries & Other Fruits: Aside from being high in antioxidants and being generally good for you on the whole, all natural fruits provide energy to you and, when eaten 30 minutes to 1 hour before sex, can also make your secretions taste sweeter! Delicious spunk, literally, and all you have to do is eat delicious fruits of your choice. YUM!
- Eggs: Aside from being high in protein for raw energy, eggs are also rich in vitamins B5 & B6 which help balance out hormone levels and fight stress, which is the ultimate murderer of your sex drive.
- Chocolate (Especially Dark Chocolate): Chocolate, especially dark chocolate, is high in antioxidants which are great for your body’s overall health, including fighting aging, reducing stress and boosting your mood. Aside from that, chocolate contains an alkaloid called theobromine which works similar to caffeine by amping up your energy levels. Chocolate releases endorphins to make you feel happy and content and contains phenylethylamine, the chemical credited with producing the feeling of being in love.
- Salmon, Tuna & Other Fish: A good source of Protein, B Vitamins, and other Nutrients, all of which are vital to reproductive health.
- Watermelon: Watermelons are rich in citruline, which improves blood flow to the heart and sex organs.
Shop Our Line of Sex Toys on Masturgasm – here.
Shop Our Line of Sex Toys on Amazon – here.