- Check yourself before you wreck yourself! That’s right, get checked for STD’s every 6 months or at least once a year and stay healthy!
- Break down the communication wall. Check in with your partner about what each of you enjoys in bed and what you don’t. Strong communication is the key to any healthy relationship, whether purely for fun or more serious.
- Practice proper hygiene. I know, this sounds super basic, but just in case you forgot you should wash yourself! Just one more thing you and your partner can do together! 😉
- Laugh it off! Funny things happen during sexual exploration every now and again. It’s inevitable. So, let it roll off your shoulder and laugh it off! Everyone is human and with that comes…specific obligations.. No, but seriously. Take a chill pill and LAUGH!
- Respect yourself before you neglect yourself! I know it sounds like a slogan, but hey, they may be onto something. If you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, please contact the necessary help lines. There is help and options are available to you. Don’t suffer in silence. AND It DOES get better! Check out SafeHorizon.Org for more information.
- Get Creative! Try something new this year with your partner! Whether that means a new position or two, anal play, or simply more massages (Yes!), get creative and explore what you can both enjoy. Variety is the spice of life and helps add dimension to a relationship.
- Have more of it! Yes, I am aiding and abetting you both to have more sex. It’s GOOD for you! No really, it is.
Whatever your goals, remember to stay healthy, happy and laughing in 2013!
Shop Our Line of Sex Toys on Masturgasm – here.
Shop Our Line of Sex Toys on Amazon – here.