Aside from the obvious pleasure gained from giving (& receiving!) oral sex with your partner, you may be surprised to find there are actually quite a bit of physical and psychological reasons you feel so great after pleasing your lover.
Here are a Few of the Most Surprising Benefits of Oral Sex:
- Get in the Mood to Boost Your Mood! Did you know that semen actually serves as a mood stabilizer? So, that lift you’re feeling after pleasuring your partner isn’t simply a job well done satisfaction. You actually do FEEL better! Research suggests that semen may provide anti-depressant effects as it acts as an antagonist on depression. And more than that, it will completely lift you up as any form of sex has shown to boost self-esteem and confidence levels.
- Get Your Blood Pumping to Lower the Pressure. Ahh, the numerous benefits of semen will have you rolling or reeling or both. Semen has been shown to lower blood pressure and calm you down, providing stress relief, better sleep and contentment.
- Fight Disease & Illness For Both Parties.Yes, a shot of semen a day might just keep the doctor away. In fact, oral sex is beneficial to the health of both parties given that the more a man ejaculates, the lower his risk for colon and prostate cancer will be AND when a woman swallows a man’s semen, she lowers her risk for breast cancer.
- Don’t Stress it. Having a bad day? No problem. Semen will literally relax you. If you’re stressed, research shows semen reduces stress 10 fold.
- Immunity Boost Please! I know it might sound gross to some, but semen actually provides a good shot of zinc, calcium, potassium, various proteins and fructose which provides some nice health bonuses not to mention an immediate energy boost.
- Heal My Heart. Did you know that sex may actually help protect the heart? Several experiments also show that the chemical oxytocin (released during sex) may even assist in healing wounds, including stubborn sores due to diabetes, by regenerating certain cells.
- Cuddle Time! While lowering your stress levels and boosting your mood, oral sex also gets you in the mood to get intimate. Bonding and closeness are often felt during and after this fun sexual experience.
Side Notes: Did you know that oral sex is even mentioned in the Bible? Encouraged even as a way to stay chaste, oral sex is often referred to in the Song of Solomon and swallowing is encouraged in order to not “spill his seed upon the ground.” Crazy, ha?
So the next time you’re not in the mood to fool around, remind yourself of all you stand to gain!
Shop Our Toy Selection on Amazon – Here!